This Accountant’s position is responsible for co-ordination of revenue, management and reconciliation accounting to ensure the delivery of quality and timely accounting services and reporting of a small business operation. You should undertake the administration of operational matters and such tasks that may determine your office.
The ideal candidate should have, CPA/ACCA/Finance/Accounting option qualification from a well-recognized institution and should be able to work in a paperless and automated environment.
- Accounting and Data Entry (All areas)
- Billing and Recurring Billing
- Client Care and Account Management
- Financial Reporting and Audits
- Operational Reporting and Incidents Management.
- Collections & Payables
- Tax Reporting and Compliance
- Administration and Banking
- Legal and Licensing
- Emailing and Communication
- Your career is inclined to becoming a Software Based Senior Accountant, Finance Manager.
- Well organized in planning and execution.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance /Accounting Option
- CPA (K) or at least in CPA part 3 ( section 5 or 6) Fresh graduates who have finished their internship to be considered.
- Served in a similar for at least 2 years.
- Has relevant computer and/or accounting packages training.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in on-the-job Accounting Software Implementations and Training will be of added advantage.
- You are an Accounting graduate and understands all aspects of manual and automated book-keeping, tax reporting and financial reporting
- You should be between 22-28 years old.
- Willing to accept an amicable salary during the accreditation and job qualification period (3-6 months), scaled on performance and compliance to job description, and display ownership
plus awareness of the job description.
- Communicate a generic monthly performance review reports.
- NOT studying or intending to study further
- Only those who are within Nairobi should apply
How to Apply:
Kindly send your CV and cover letter stating the position as the subject, daytime telephone contacts to email@example.com