We are looking for a registered Architectural Designer to join our growing team. The responsibilities of the Architectural Designer include meeting with clients, creating drawings (2D and 3D), designs, and layouts, and complying with industry regulations.
To be successful as an Architectural Designer, you should have excellent technical skills and be proficient in computer-aided design (CAD) software. You should possess excellent communication and customer service skills, and should have the creativity to shape innovative, unique designs.
Architectural Designer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss the design requirements for new constructions, alterations, or repairs.
- Gathering the necessary measurements, dimensions, and other routine calculations for design layouts.
- Providing clients with suitable design recommendations based on factors such as budget, the building site, and recent trends.
- Using CAD software and manual drawing techniques to produce architectural plans for management and client approval.
- Reworking and modifying designs based on comments and reviews from management and clients.
- Interacting with other Architects and Designers to exchange ideas and provide support.
- Ensuring all vital information and documentation is recorded and maintained.
- Conducting research and attending workshops and conferences to remain up to date with the latest design trends.
- Ensuring that all layouts and blueprints are compliant with industry codes and legal standards.
Architectural Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture.
- A portfolio of completed designs.
- Excellent technical skills, particularly with CAD software.
- Strong creative design and time management skills.
- Good customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- 5+ years of experience
How To Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com not later than 31 January 2022