Job ID 15753
BEAUTY SALES AND ADVISORS (COSMETICS SHOPS)
|NATURE OF JOB||FULL TIME|
|SALARY RANGE||KSHs 25,000.00-40,000.00|
|INDUSTRY||BEAUTY AND COSMETICS PRODUCTS|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Knowledgeable beauty advisors to assist the clients in meeting their skincare
needs by giving product demonstrations and makeovers. The beauty advisor will give beauty advice, suggest and sell products, explain how the products work, demonstrate how to use the products, and operate the cash register.
- The beauty advisors should have strong working knowledge of the latest cosmetics and skincare products and trends
- Consulting with clients to determine their skin type, makeup concerns, and style preferences.
- Recommending products that fit the client’s needs, preferences, and budget, and explaining how the products work
- Responding to customer questions and complaints
- Making sales, processing returns, and maintaining a balanced cash register
- Planning and taking part in store events
- Designing and maintaining attractive displays and managing inventory
- Handling administrative and clerical duties, such as ordering stock and maintaining customer relationships through follow-up calls and mails.
- Meeting quotas and objectives and sales targets
KEY REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Degree or Diploma in any field
- Qualifications in Beauty or Cosmetology will be an added advantage
- Experience and up-to-date knowledge of beauty trends, skincare products, and cosmetics
- A passion for the beauty industry, relevant experience preferred
- Experience in sales in cosmetics shop attending to customer’s beauty needs
- Excellent customer service and sales abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A friendly personality and professional appearance
- Selling skills
- Customer care skills
- Confident and pro active
- Very presentable
HOW TO APPLY
- If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
- Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.