Job ID 4461
Career Level Officer
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Our client offers cross-border digital financial services (DFS) that make it easy for Africans
to conduct financial transactions (transfer money, pay bills, buy insurance and securities,
barter currencies etc.) across their boundaries and beyond. Similarly, they make it easy
for the African diaspora and other customers to transact with Africa. They support various
payment channels including mobile money and all major international card networks.
Our client aspires to be the dominant pan-African solution for affordable cross-border
remittances and bill payment by serving a much larger informal segment of the population
in fulfillment of their mission to accelerate the continent’s digital revolution and transform
lives and experience of the world. Our client’s mission is to connect the world through the
most creative, reliable, and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses,
and economies to thrive.
Staffrite HR Africa provides you with the opportunity to make a difference in the world,
invest in your professional development, and be a part of an inclusive and diverse
workplace by joining our client’s team. Your individuality is welcomed by our client, who
is seeking to fill the following vacancy:
- Job Type: Full-time
- Work Location: Nairobi
- Industry: Fintech
- Salary: Ksh. 130,000 – Ksh. 165,000
- Resolve product and service issues by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to the problem, and accelerating correction or adjustment and following up to ensure a satisfactory resolution.
- Collecting customer insights and analyzing customer needs in order to recommend potential products or services to management.
- Prepare product and service reports by collecting and analyzing customer data and then using it to improve our services.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs in order to satisfy them, as well as manage customer calls as needed.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with our clients through open and interactive communication.
- Use the appropriate methods/tools to provide accurate, valid, and complete information.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers and formulate personalized responses. Establish and uphold high customer service standards:
- Make certain that customer service representatives have the tools and/or resources they need to do their jobs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Business Management, or a related field of study preferred.
- 4 years’ experience in customer service management & managing employees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and knowledge of fintech industry
- Ability to easily establish rapport and credibility with a variety of customers, coworkers, management, etc.
- Results-oriented approach and Excellent organizational.
All candidates interested in the above position should be:
- Confidence, Innovative, Strategic Visionary leader and integrity.
- Highly experienced in the Fintech Industry.
Other Info: Deadline: By Monday 7th/03/2022 COB
How to Apply
Our clients’ unique approach means we’re looking for unique people. The foundation of our Client is built on transparency, collaboration, and a deep desire to make things better. So, if you’re ready to join a team of smart, highly motivated individuals, and feel like this position is a good fit, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Fintech Customer Care ) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 7th March 2022 COB! We can’t wait to hear from you.