Job ID 6979
|JOB TITLE||CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER|
|NATURE OF JOB||FULL TIME|
Our client a printing company in Nairobi, is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced individual for the role of Customer Relations Manager. The Position will be responsible for overseeing the customer service flow of all jobs from the AE/AM in liaison with the production team and dispatch ensuring a smooth flow of all processes giving feedback to all parties in a timely manner. This will involve ensuring outstanding customer service in line with customer service guidelines so as to maintain the current customer portfolio and grow business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide excellent customer service in sales and after-sales situations
- Lead and direct a B2B Operations Customer Support team in a 360 degrees business environment.
- Scheduling of team members to cover deliver value to both internal and external customers.
- Prepare training materials, documentation and Standard Operating Procedure to meet team needs.
- Develop and implement service plans to meet and exceed service level agreements.
- Provide executive level visibility to operational performance, incident and outage, resources assigned, project activity, and service level performance.
- Implement process for performance management and continuous improvement against established key performance indicators.
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with internal technical resolution team to build cross-team effectiveness and remove organizational barriers for strong teamwork, collaboration, and excellent service delivery.
- Effectively drive change initiatives targeted at decreasing the lifecycle of Chromes WIP.
- Provide clear direction on yearly objectives to the operations support team ensuring the team understands the vision and the benefits to providing efficient Customer support.
- Prepare, review, interpret and analyze a variety of information, data and reports to recommend & implement tactical procedures to improve service efficiencies & enhancements.
- Supervise, plan, organize, direct and evaluate the work of the Customer Service team. Coach/train/mentor & monitor team activities for execution of the vision, strategy, and goals of the Chrome Customer Service team
- Build and maintain a systemic approach to Knowledge Management within the Customer team
- Thought leadership to identify opportunities for automation and standardization across the landscape for continuous improvements through service & operations excellence.
- Be committed to improving customer service experience with client satisfaction a top priority.
- Have strong organization, analytical, problem-solving and project management skills with incredible attention to detail.
- Possess the ability to research, analyze and formulate best-case solutions and resolutions to complex issues regarding the print industry.
- This position will also be called upon to manage special projects. As a result, you must demonstrate good project management skills including: analyzing requirements, planning, organizing, execution of plan, tracking progress, and communicating status to the appropriate audience;
- Client site visits may be required from time to time.
Key Competencies, Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience as a customer service Manager, within a printing industry or manufacturing company
- Must be knowledgeable and capable of working in a 24×7 environment.
- Knowledge of customer company relationship and dispute resolution mechanisms with cost-aware attitude toward business;
- Working knowledge in records management;
- Strong team player with a “roll up your sleeves and get the job done” attitude;
- Decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and execute in a fast-paced work environment;
- Experience leading and developing remote team structures.
- Extremely detail-oriented, efficient and able to multi-task, prioritize, manage and follow projects through to completion;
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent networking and relationship building abilities; and
- Must have high standards of integrity, ethics and confidentiality.
HOW TO APPLY
- If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title as the subject line.
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.