Job ID 13940
Experience 2 Years
Reports to: Managing Director
Gross Salary: Ksh 38,000 – Ksh 45,000,
Our Client is a renowned coffee roaster that sources specialty Arabica coffee beans across East Africa, and is seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist responsible for handling their social media platforms as well as coming up with innovative digital campaigns. In order to better serve their clients, they are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven, team player to work on a full-time basis with the company as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Graphics and Design for the brand in aspects of social media and accounts management.
- Handling of all marketing activities both online and offline
- Website development and management
- Engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Prepare accurate reports on their marketing campaigns overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies of digital marketing
- Manage social media presences, including digital advertising
- Handle social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging as well as audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Conduct research and analyze data to identify and define audiences.
- Manage promotional marketing activities.
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends.
- Submit weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the Managing Director.
- Push for sales of products within the company portfolio.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies on the social media platforms.
- Proactively seeking ways to drive and streamline daily marketing processes and procedures that supports high sales performance.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Supply sales manager with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Manage and actively update the social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, IG
- Perform any other duties assigned by your supervisor and line manager from time to time
Key Skills and Qualifications
- A degree in communication or its equivalent, professional training is an added advantage.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven record in digital & Social media management.
- Good understanding of the full digital web development lifecycle.
- Exceptional verbal, editing & writing skills.
- Experience with creating animations & infographics will be an added advantage.
- Strategic thinker who possesses solid business acumen and is able to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Prioritizing and time management.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Data analysis and knowledge of the free tools available.
- Social media marketing skills
- Interpersonal skills.
- Numeracy and analytical ability.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Teamwork and Organizational ability.
- IT skills and Email marketing skills.
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Planning and organizational ability to manage urgency.
- Honest and transparent person.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, send your CV and a Cover letter stating relevant experience only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Marketing and Social Media Management Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th August 2022.