Title: Digital Marketing Intern,
Industry: Training Services,
Devimpact Institute is a research, capacity building, and project management consultancy institute with its head offices in Nairobi, Kenya. They offer technical services to non-governmental organizations, government institutions, research institutions, and the private sector. They provide training and technical services in the areas of Research, Monitoring and Evaluation, Data Management and Analysis, Project Management, GIS, Information Technology, Management and Leadership, Finance, and Agriculture. They are looking for a savvy candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join their marketing team as a Digital Marketing Intern.
- Update and maintain events in backlinking websites.
- Update, maintain and optimize their website’s content.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, social media, and paid advertising campaigns
- Design and maintain their social media presence
- Monitor and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and establish new growth strategies
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and utilize data to make decisions
- Evaluate opportunities / new target markets and conduct competitor analysis
- Design graphics for events and social media content
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-3 years of working experience in Search Engine Marketing/Digital Management
- Excellent technical skills and experience in setting up and managing Google Ads campaigns
- Certifications in digital marketing are an added advantage
- Skills in graphics design using tools like canvas and adobe
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related courses.
- Experience managing WordPress sites
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Skills in managing backlinks sites
- Deep understanding of social media platforms.
How to Apply
If interested and meet the requisite qualifications please send your application, CV, and work samples/portfolio to email@example.com by November 30th, 2022. Please include the job title in the subject line. Kindly note only qualified candidates will be contacted.