- 100% responsible to build and manage a network of promotors, via promotor companies to directly promote the product to potential users.
- Manage promotions and campaigns effectively to ensure market penetration;
- Responsible for implementing customer acquisition and distribution mechanisms and deploy company’s “go to market strategy”.
- Assisting in the development and execution of sales and marketing plans;
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Occasionally assist in managing a team of indirect account specialist (salesmen) to efficiently develop and control the network.
- Increase reach and availability in the market and ensure product performance through effective branding and distributor channel performance.
- Drive user on-boarding (customer acquisitions) and establish loyalty, among specific communities within the designated areas.
- Understand and know the product inside-out, to be ready to answer any question any time by customers.
- Coaching of the Team Leaders and the promoters
- Performance management of the promoter teams
- Execution of the sales plans
- Lead the day to day execution of the sales plans (Route mapping-planning)
- Channel optimization to drive aggressive User Acquisitions
- Drive Route to Market strategy
- Manage MIS reporting
- Optimize the direct channel User Acquisition costs
- Manage end to end activations (weekday and weekend)
- A Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years’ experience in outdoor sales, managing promotors for FMCG products or cosmetic products etc.
- At least 5 years’ experience working with distributors and directly managing promotional campaigns, promotional roadshows, or any direct sales activities or a senior role in a BTL-marketing Agency with extensive experience in managing sales campaigns, promotions and brand building activities.
- Experience in cosmetic, beauty, skincare products or related industries preferred but not required;
- Experience in customer relationship management;
- Experience in approaching promotor companies to build relations, sign agreements, and outsource their promotors.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Cosmetics Sales Manager) to email@example.com before 20th December 2022.