Howard Humphreys (East Africa) Limited is looking to hire a skilled and experienced Engineering Technician to support the organization in the production of engineering drawings. The successful candidate must possess expertise and proficiency in the use of engineering software and applications specifically CIVIL 3D and Revit.
- Diploma or Higher Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Registration with a relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the production of engineering drawings
- Possess expertise with recognised training in engineering software and applications such as CIVIL 3D, Revit
- People skills including interpersonal, organizational, communication and time management skills
- Ability to read and understand engineering designs, architectural and engineering drawings
- Must possess knowledge of building materials and basic knowledge of construction technology and
- Sufficient experience in detailing of engineering
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their applications via email to email@example.com with the email subject Engineering Technician Role on or before Friday 29 April 2022.
Applications should include:
- Updated CV
- List of Projects worked on
- Educational & Professional Certificates