Job ID 19897
Job Purpose Statement
- To provide prompt personalized and efficient customer service to the bank’s High Net Worth Individuals (HNI), deepen existing customer relationships through cross sell thereby increasing customer share of wallet with the Bank Support Gold Banking Relationship Managers with end to end processing of operational requests
Ideal Job Specifications
- Academic: Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Customer Relationship Management Course
- Communication Skills ( Harvard Management Mentor)
- Customer Focus (Harvard Management Mentor)
- Negotiation Skills (Harvard Management Mentor)
- Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance (COP) will be an added advantage
Desired work experience: University degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer service role with a financial services institution.
- In-depth knowledge of the local banking industry, banking products, banking services and banking regulations.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of general commercial regulations and practices.
- COP is highly desirable
Method of Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please apply before COB Jun 4, 2023. Gold Banking Relationship Officer Job at NCBA Bank