Job ID 4453
Career Level Executive
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Our client offers cross-border digital financial services (DFS) that make it easy for Africans
to conduct financial transactions (transfer money, pay bills, buy insurance and securities,
barter currencies etc.) across their boundaries and beyond. Similarly, they make it easy
for the African diaspora and other customers to transact with Africa. They support various
payment channels including mobile money and all major international card networks.
Our client aspires to be the dominant pan-African solution for affordable cross-border
remittances and bill payment by serving a much larger informal segment of the population
in fulfillment of their mission to accelerate the continent’s digital revolution and transform
lives and experience of the world. Our client’s mission is to connect the world through the
most creative, reliable, and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses,
and economies to thrive.
Staffrite HR Africa provides you with the opportunity to make a difference in the world,
invest in your professional development, and be a part of an inclusive and diverse
workplace by joining our client’s team. Your individuality is welcomed by our client, who
is seeking to fill the vacancy below.
Head of Sales and Marketing
- Job Type: Full-time
- Work Location: Nairobi
- Industry: Fintech
- Salary: Ksh. 280,000 – Ksh. 315,000
- Ensure team members achieve their sales goals and Develop a high-performance team
- Operate as a General Manager – be responsible and accountable for your team and book of business
- Maintain a keen understanding of financials (opportunities, forecasts, KPIs, etc.)
- Own talent management, succession planning and Ensuring the success of new hires
- Establish a coaching and feedback culture that drives executive engagement
- Create a clear strategy to drive repeatable success and Champion the “voice of the client”
- Work with products, clients, and management to influence the creation of unique solutions and products to support the Fintech industry.
- Drive sales and the overall performance of the country’s operations to ensure that KPIs for developing and sustaining the business, sales targets, and company profitability are met.
- Create strategies and plans for country-specific improvements in order to boost sales, revenue, and profitability.
- In charge of implementing user acquisition and distribution mechanisms, as well as “go to market strategy.”
- In charge of annual budgets and the development of a detailed annual business operating plan that includes monthly, quarterly, and annual business KPIs.
- Increase market reach and availability, as well as product performance, through effective branding, partner engagement, and distributor channel performance.
- Ensure that services are available in mass key retailers throughout the country’s designated areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Sales and Marketing and other related studies, a masters degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 – 8 years’ experience Sales in Fintech at senior level
- Excellent organizational, goal setting, analytical and planning skills
- Ability to develop, implement and manage key strategic initiatives
- Strong work standards, impeccable integrity and ethics
- Proven record of growing a business over time
- Ability to work in a high-performance environment
- Self- starter with ability to think strategically and respond tactically
- Outstanding people management, collaboration, leadership and developmental skills.
All candidates interested in the above position should be:
- Confidence, Innovative, Strategic Visionary leader and integrity.
- Highly experienced in the Fintech Industry.
How to Apply
Our clients’ unique approach means we’re looking for unique people. The foundation of our Client is built on transparency, collaboration, and a deep desire to make things better. So, if you’re ready to join a team of smart, highly motivated individuals, and feel like this position is a good fit, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Fintech Head of Sales and Marketing ) to email@example.com on or before 7th March 2022 COB! We can’t wait to hear from you.