Githunguri Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society Ltd is seeking to hire an ICT Officer (Network & Infrastructure administration) who will be responsible for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining, and repairing the network, server, and application infrastructure components”.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep computer systems running smoothly and ensure users get the maximum benefit from them
- Install, configure and maintain computer hardware operating systems, applications as well as ICT networks
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology, conduct electrical safety checks on ICT equipment.
Minimum qualifications, experience and competencies: –
- Degree in ICT or relevant field
- Must have working knowledge of Syspro ERP system
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates, kindly send your applications enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, copy of ID, copies of certificates and contacts of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business July 25, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.