Job ID 8814
Career Level Executive
These are trainees to work in the laundry production area and later deploy to work as trainees in laundry collection shops;
Their duties include;
- Receives wash and fold orders and enters into computer.
- Sorts laundry items received for washing by colors and whites.
- Performs washing of customer laundry.
- Loads & operates dryers, ensuring the proper weight of load and correctness of temperature. Neatly fold and bag laundry for customer pick up.
- Maintains cleanliness of store by wiping countertops, machine tops, and soap receptacles.
- Make sure trash is not overflowing and the floor is kept dry and clear of debris.
- Keeps bathroom clean and stocked.
Candidates from Nairobi Institute of business studies, Kenya Utalii College are highly encouraged to apply. The candidates should be fresh Certificate holders in front office or Hospitality and Laundry operations and not more than 25 years of age.
The trainees should have undergone attachment in an actual laundry and should have basic laundry operations knowledge. They will work in our laundry production facility for 3 months, before being deployed in either, Front office, washing department, pressing department, dispatch, or as shop attendants.
Salary limits for trainees: Kshs. 10,500 and starting salary of Kshs. 15,000 on successful completion of the trainee period and proof employable.
Please note a degree holder is not needed.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Laundry Operations Trainees) to email@example.com before June 12th, 2022