Job ID 8068
To prepare facility maintenance memos for all facilities once perfection of securities has been completed. This also involves reviewing all approved extensions and restructures and making sure that all are effected in the system once the document check lists are updated.
Key Accountabilities (Duties and Responsibilities)
- New Business / Cross Selling of >2 funded Accounts per month with a minimum balance of Kes.1, 000.00 per account
- Nil Operational losses as a result of errors and omissions in perfection and FMM preparation process
- Nil Revenue leakage related to credit documentation process and facility fees/Anniversary fees
- Consistency in adherence to and effective Application of established policies, processes, procedures and tools in achieving optimal efficiency and cost containment.
Internal business processes 70%
- Calculation of settlement figures with regard to operating leases before the eventual preparation of the operating lease input form
- Calculation of exposures as per the limits which have been indicated in the Customer’s Approval, Omniflow or Credit Quest
- Issuance of instructions for the collection of arrangement fees to the disbursement unit on acceptance of the offer letter by the client and on receipt of instructions from the relationship manager(s).
- Issuance of instructions for extension requests.
- Issuance of instructions for full drawdowns with regard to personal banking applications in case of buy-outs.
- Interpretation of credit applications (CA) to ensure they have been approved at the relevant levels and that all the relevant procedures, covenants and conditions are met before issuing instructions for limit input/draw down & giving instructions for disbursement
- Processing of Operating Leases prior to drawdown by the disbursement team.
- Ensuring that a Security Compliance Approval is obtained from within the securities unit prior to facilities draw down and limit input.
- To issue instructions to input/cancel limits and draw down of loan facilities after approval.
- Ensure all terms, conditions and covenants are complied with before issuing instructions for marking of facilities with authority from the manager within the agreed TAT
- Preparation of disbursement certificates for SME and business banking applications.
- Preparation of disbursement certificates for corporate customers.
- Preparation of disbursement certificates for personal banking applications.
- Ensuring that draw down and limit inputs are always done in accordance to the CreditAdministration Policy.
- Attend to any official duties as may be allocated from time to time by Manager
Credit Documentation & Securities Customer 5%
- Ensure that there is a robust departmental internal customer satisfaction rating by ensuring the team lives the NCBA Values
Learning and growth 10%
- Learning & Development Ensure that you achieve at least 40 hours of learning/training through E-learning, Internal & External training activities
Ideal Job Specifications
- Academic: A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Economics
- Professional: Qualifications in credit management/ CPA / AKIB an advantage
- Desired work experience: At least 1 year experience in banking, lending, credit administration, or any other area that involves critical use of analytical skills within the bank.