Job ID 6977
|JOB TITLE||PERSONAL ASSISTANT (PA) TO CEO|
|NATURE OF JOB||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||Kshs 45,000.00 NET|
Our client a law firm in Nairobi is looking for a Personal Assistant to the CEO. The ideal candidate will have similar experience and act as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls. Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive. Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation. Organizing events and conferences.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be a graduate from a reputable institution with a degree
- Have at least 7 years working experience with a Managing Partner or CEO in a busy Law firm or institution.
- Be ready to work and be stationed in Nairobi
- Be computer literate
- Be presentable
- Be proactive, self-motivated and aggressive
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to work as a team
- Be a person of unquestionable integrity with a high sense of professionalism
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and have ability to handle and work under pressure.
- Have the ability to work with minimum or no supervision
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com and quote the job title on the subject line. Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.