Job ID 13650
Reports to: Factory Head, Ghana
Key Purpose: R&D Factory Head will be responsible for Research and Development of new products, modification and adjustments of existing formulations to meet cost and quality objectives, develop new shapes and moulds, work in close coordination with manufacturing team to commercialize the products ensuring setting right manufacturing technique, machinery and packaging.
Key Accountabilities Desired Outcomes
1. Undertake quality control for raw materials, packaging materials and finished products both on-line as also offline.
2. Oversee all the manufacturing units of Ghana, Angola and Senegal and extend support for R&D and QC related matters.
3. Develop R&D and QC manuals and SOPs.
4. Travel to various locations according to requirements.
5. Good knowledge of Soaps and Detergents R&D and QC measures.
6. Will work in close coordination with the manufacturing units, KL HO Team, Oleochem and Libo China.
Key Behavioural Competencies Required
1. R&D and Quality Control expertise.
2. Excellent Communication skill in English – both verbal & written.
3. Business planning and budgeting.
4. Work under pressure and tight timelines.
5. Customer Orientation.
6. Team player and Self Driven.
7. Work under minimal supervision and guidance.
8. Ability to adapt and operate across different cultures and market conditions.
9. Experience of brand management is a must with sales experience from FMCG industry and willing to travel.
10. Good command of spoken and written English is necessary.
Technical Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
1. Candidate must possess at least Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Bio Technology and related experience.
2. Minimum experience of 10 – 12 years up to 15 years in soaps and detergent categories for reputed brands and companies.
3. Knowledge of data analysis and technology, excellent communication and organizational skill.
4. Willing to travel when required.
11. General good communication skill is necessary as also interpersonal skill.
12. Willing to operate in fast changing, multi-cultural business environment.
Key Relationships: Internal Relationships External Relationships
Package offered is as below:-
(Highly preferable candidate comes from Africa or the Middle East) and willing to relocate to Ghana.
|1||BASIC SALARY||USD 3,500 to 4,000|
|2||CAR ALLOWANCE||Fully maintained car provided|
|3||HOUSING ALLOWANCE||Fully furnished accommodation provided|
|4||TERMINAL BENEFIT||1 month salary for each year paid at end of 3 years contract period|
|5||ANNUAL PASSAGE||1 trip per annum to home country (family & children below 18 years of age)|
|6||ANNUAL LEAVE||22 days per year|
|7||OUTPATIENT MEDICAL||Covered under the company – whole family & children below 18 years of age|
|8||INPATIENT MEDICAL||Covered under insurance – whole family & children below 18 years of age|
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance Manager Job, Senegal) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th August 2022.
Staffrite is an equal opportunity Eployment Agency, that promotes gender equality, and DOES NOT CHARGE candidates at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.