Job ID 3996
The job role of Retail Expansion Manager is to lead the function of the company’s branch expansion plan. The function summary refers to the execution of the expansion plan starting from identifying potential locations up to the preparation of the new branch to kick start the operation.
Preferred skills, abilities, and qualities
Candidates with experience in a similar role are encouraged to apply and below are a must to have traits
1. Attention to detail
2. Ability to execute tasks within given timelines
3. A thinker and a doer
4. A leader and a supervisor
This is considered as a role with the highest opportunity to grow within the steadily expanding firm, therefore ambitious individuals looking for an exciting career with very fast career advancement should consider THE OPPORTUNITY
• Identifying potential locations for expansion following the company’s expansion strategy
• Liaising with various agencies in the space search
• Carrying out a detailed feasibility study on chosen locations
• Negotiation with the landlords and finalization of related documents e.g. Heads of Terms, Lease, etc.
• Coordination of the fit-out works with contractors
• Liaising with various authorities to receive necessary approvals
• Coordinating with various HQ departments in preparation of the new branch setup
• Any other relevant tasks related to the function
The ideal candidate will possess below qualifications and experience;
• A minimum experience of 5 years in a retail chain operation with a branch network, not less than 20 branches in a similar capacity.
• A degree in business/marketing from a recognized institute
• Ability to travel