Job ID 7088
Our client one of the largest insurance firm in Kenya with the most innovative product offerings, underwriting General Insurance risks such as Motor, Agriculture, Marine, and Micro Insurance coupled with Corporate, Individual and Family Health Insurance is seeking to engage Sales Agents
To generate General and Medical Insurance business by contacting potential customers and selling products while maintaining existing business portfolio.
- Creating consumer awareness or customers’ sensitization initiatives, processing insurance transactions within defined terms and conditions.
- To reach out to new and existing clients to cross selling insurance policies
- Call existing and meet with potential clients to get information about their insurance needs and coverage, match insurance policies to their needs and explain the available options
- Conducting sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Visiting potential clients to evaluate needs and/or promoting products and services
- Negotiating policy contracts to potential clients with an aim of closing sales
- Participate in branch meetings and offer valuable ideas contributing towards the growth of business and meeting strategic unit annual targets.
- Strong desire to make money with minimal supervision.
- A minimum of a diploma in a business related course or a sales experience especially in insurance or banking sector.
- Those with COP qualifications have a definite added advantage.
- Minimum age of 25 years and above.
- Must have superb interpersonal skills including ability to quickly build and keep relationships.
- Good planning and organization skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines while attentive to detail.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Competency and data management skills in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Co-operative, assertive, team player and able to work independently and offer effective solutions.
- Ability to work and develop long term relationships.
- Responsible, reliable, has leadership skills and business acumen to spot opportunities readily.
- A creative, proactive, passionate and innovative individual with a passion for excellent results.
- Results oriented and self-driven with a proven performance track record.
- Analytical, Customer-Service Skills, Self-Confidence and an Initiative mind set.
Attractive commission plus structured financial support and awards.
How to apply
Candidates with the desire to join them in this challenging position and have the requisite competencies and qualifications described above are hereby encouraged to apply by sending CVs to email@example.com stating the position on the email subject.