PACIS Insurance Company Limited is a financial institution regulated by IRA which has been in operations for over 15 years in the Kenyan market. The company is an initiative of the Catholic Church which offers a wide range of insurance products within the General and Medical Insurance classes. To meet its growing customer needs and expectations, the company wishes to recruit experienced, dynamic, and innovative Direct Sales Agents – General Insurance and Medical Insurance.
- Identify, analyze, and cultivate new business avenues, driving new sales opportunities or relationship building with key customer accounts by developing strategic and actionable plans
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships to ensure quality of service delivery and ongoing portfolio growth opportunities.
- Performing duties related to the full cycle sales strategy, from qualifying to closing sales in Nairobi.
- Work with management to develop sales strategies, lead generation and retention initiatives to achieve sustainable and profitable business growth.
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and trends to ensure timely and effective reaction to market changes, operational impacts, and ongoing strategy development.
- Certificate holders, preferably in sales and marketing; COP holders will have an added advantage.
- Selling experience desirable.
- Strategic mind-set, capable of competing tasks and actions needed for company growth. Must be proactive, with the tenacity to overcome market challenges.
- Polished, dynamic personality with high energy and exceptional self-motivation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willing to start IMMEDIATELY.
How to Apply
When sending an application indicate the region
Interested candidates are requested to send a letter of application and a copy of their updated Curriculum Vitae indicating our job title on the subject line to email@example.com