Reporting administratively to the Branch Manager and functionally to the Senior Manager Direct Sales Force, the Direct Sales Representatives will be responsible for acquisition of new business- Assets, Liabilities and Accounts. The position is on contract terms and remuneration is on retainer and commission basis.
- Deliver set sales targets in asset and liability for: Accounts, Assets and Liabilities.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Participate in product campaigns to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
- Conduct door-to-door direct selling.
- Seek customer feedback on Bank Products.
- Manage existing business in line with the bank’s regulations.
- Provide accurate Sales reports regularly to the Team Leader.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Goal focused and able to spot business opportunities
- Builds networks and maintains strong relationships
- Able to manage and influence others to achieve results
- Has passion and drive to achieve results under difficult circumstances
- Pleasant and able to relate well in diverse social set ups and teams
- Upholds high standard of Professionalism, integrity and respect for others
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business related field.
- Experience in sales or client relationship management with a Minimum of 6 months is a MUST.
- Creative in sales process and be able to work in high pressure environments to meet targets.
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication skills.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to quickly assess and prioritize.
- High Integrity.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must have passion for selling
- Must be mature & self motivated.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Must be fluent in English and Swahili.
How To Apply
ALL applicants MUST apply online to the email; firstname.lastname@example.org; closing date is 28th September 2022. Canvassing will automatically disqualify the candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.