- Responsible for all firm design elements including defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics.
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations to communicate the right message.
- Develop communication for use across various platforms including traditional and social media for both internal and external audiences.
- Creating visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner.
- Creative direction for thematic and tactical campaigns as well as ad-hoc events.
- Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process.
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept.
- Understanding trends within the scope of the industry.
- Familiarity with and use of graphic design and other relevant software.
- Manage projects in a timely fashion with multiple deliverables for projects on competing timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or any other related field with a bias in creative graphic design from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience in graphic design in a busy environment.
- Experience in videography and photography.
- A strong working experience of user-centred experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process.
- A working experience in developing integrated digital marketing strategies.
Personal Attributes & Competencies:
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
- Ability to decipher briefs into the design and set themes and tones of visual communication
- Strong portfolio
- Ability to meet tight deadlines – demonstrate quick turnaround time
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefs
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas
- Copy writing skills
- Team player who is open to feedback
- Familiarity with design software and technologies
- Managing stakeholders and their varying needs
- Accommodation is provided by the employer in the CBD (Mogadishu).
- Return ticket provided by the employer.
- One-year renewable contract.
How To Apply
Please apply if you have the requisite qualifications and experience and desire to work as a team member in a modern, progressive, international and multicultural institution where you can make a difference.
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and portfolio only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Creative Graphic Designer Job in Somalia) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 27th January 2023.