Job ID 7706
Reports to: Chief Technical Officer
• Develop and debug applications built with ASP.NET MVC
• Develop and debug applications built with ASP.NET Core
• To be responsible for design, code, unit tests, integration, bug fixing for relatively complex or
• Follow architectural guidelines and code standards within the company.
• Estimate time costs for development of software modules.
• Work with teams to re-engineer existing software.
• Experience with C#
• Experience with ASP.Net MVC/Core Frameworks
• Experience with design patterns
• Experience with Git
• Experience with SQL
• Good to have: exposure to a front-end framework like React or Angular or JQUERY
• Knack for writing clean, readable and well documented C# code
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Familiarity with Relational Database Management Systems e.g. MSSQL, Oracle
Required Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in relevant areas eg Computer Science, ICT
• At least 4+ yrs of hands-on experience with C#/.NET
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Net Developer ) to email@example.com on or before 5th May 2022.