Job ID 11972
Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Achieve monthly sales and collection targets.
- Explore business opportunities.
- Analyze the Creditworthiness of the customers.
- Loan disbursement and portfolio management.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with customers and stakeholders.
- Maintain excellent customer experience.
- A business degree (Business Management/Administration, Banking, Economics, Statistics or related field) from a recognized University with at least 3 years experience; OR a Diploma in Credit Management with at least 5 years experience in a Financial institution dealing with SME Market.
- Professional qualifications in Credit Management (CCP) or equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication, negotiation skills, and interpersonal skills, focused, self-driven and attentive to detail.
- A high level of integrity.
- Self-driven person and works under no supervision.
- Good analytical skills using available computer software.
- Good and effective report writing & presentation skills.
- Independent-minded and objective.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Co-operative Bank of Kenya on forms.office.com to apply
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.