- Family is an equal opportunity employer.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Family Media does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job ID 3745
- Develop content for social media
- Engage with our different audience
- Monitor progress using analytical tools
- Prepare daily and weekly reports for management
- Come up with different social media campaigns
- Respond to questions and comments on the social media platforms
- Take photos
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or in a related field
- A good understanding of the main social media channels such as; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Previous marketing/social media experience
- Excellent customer care skills
- Strong communication skills
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of their CV to email@example.com by 14th January 2022 with the job title or internship title as the email subject.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.