Job ID 15761
|NATURE OF JOB||FULL TIME|
|SALARY RANGE||KSHs 35,000.00|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare the tender within the set deadlines and responsibilities
- Working with the relevant management teams on the collating of all material as required on the tender response and specification requirements.
- Ability to confidently work on the tender content without supervision and present drafts to the management.
- Ensuring participants involved in process adhere to agreed timelines and company’s Tender SOP is complied with.
- Monitoring of existing contracts and expiration dates.
- Analyzing spend by company against tender agreed levels and reporting back to the management team.
- Monitoring of tender websites to acquire more tenders
- Prepare bid bonds if required
- Strive to continuously improve the tender process
- Thorough understanding of bidding process and documentation
- Preparation of Quality Tenders, proposals, quotations for any prospect client.
KEY REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Degree/ Diploma in Procurement and suppliers or Supply chain management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in tendering processes and administration
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Extremely well organized, analytical and capable of handling multiple projects.
- Strong team player as well as the ability to work on own initiative.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP, Adobe & Photoshop would be advantageous.
- Ability to multitask.
HOW TO APPLY
- If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.