Last Updated: 21 December 2021
Staffrite takes the privacy and security of your information seriously. This Policy describes how Staffrite (collectively “Staffrite”, “we” or “us”) collect, use, transfer, and disclose your information.
This Policy covers information Staffrite collects in connection with our Recruitment Services, Consulting Services, and Products (collectively, the “Services”). This Policy also covers information collected through:
∙ web sites we operate from which you are accessing this Policy (the “Site”),
∙ the software applications we make available for use on or through computers or mobile devices (the “Apps”),
∙ our social media pages and apps to which the Site links (collectively, our “Social Media Pages”), and
∙ HTML-formatted email messages we send to you that link to this Policy (collectively, including the Site, Apps, and our Social Media Pages, the “Online Systems”).
This Policy also covers other means by which we collect information. For example, it also covers how we collect information from in-person discussions, telephone conversations, and through non-electronic communications (i.e., collection through other means than our Online Systems).
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Staffrite collects information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual (“Personal Information”) to provide Services to you, our clients, and to operate our business. The type of Personal Information we collect about you depends on the situation at hand.
- We may collect your name, contact details and your preferred means of communication. We may also collect your responses to survey and assessment questions.
- In the course of our Recruitment Services, we may collect the following types of information about you as a potential candidate: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, resume information (employment history, education, professional credentials, memberships in professional organizations, skills, etc.), citizenship, information from former employers and other references, and additional information to the extent we have acquired or you have provided us with such information. We also use photos of you that you provide to us or that you make publicly available on the Internet (e.g., LinkedIn). As permitted by applicable laws, we obtain background verification information.
- When you are utilizing our Online Systems, we may collect login user credentials like user names, passwords, and password hints.
- Where permitted by law, we may collect compensation and benefits information about you to consult with you or our clients on rewards and benefits.
- In certain cases, we request sensitive Personal Information about you. We may use this information to ensure that our Services conform with legal requirements, including equal opportunity laws. Our assessments and surveys may include demographic survey questions like questions about gender, race, age, or country of origin. Except in these limited cases, we encourage you not to provide any other sensitive Personal Information to us, such as government identification numbers, payment card numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, or trade union membership.
Please do not provide us with any Personal Information if you do not agree with this Policy.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
As you interact with Staffrite, you provide some Personal Information directly.
- We may collect Personal Information when you register to use our Online Systems, submit or build a resume, respond to employment opportunities, complete online assessments or surveys, participate in online courseware, provide Personal Information about yourself to our coaches or contact us via e-mail, electronic forms, telephone or postal mail.
- If you submit any Personal Information about other people to us or to our service providers, you represent that you have the authority to do so and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this Policy.
Personal Information about you may also come from our clients to whom we provide Services.
We may also obtain Personal Information about you from third parties.
- When someone participates in an assessment or coaching experience, they may share Personal Information about you.
- When providing our Recruitment Services we may also obtain Personal Information about you from referrals, networking activities, public databases, joint marketing partners, licensed databases, and social media platforms. The information we collect from these third parties includes information about the identity of potential candidates (e.g., an individual’s name, address, telephone number, e-mail address), information about their background and qualifications (employment history, education, professional credentials, memberships in professional organizations, skills, etc.), citizenship, information from former employers and other references. We also use photos of you that you provide to us or that you make publicly available on the Internet (e.g., LinkedIn). As permitted by applicable laws, we obtain background verification information.
We use third-party companies to handle the sale of books, assessments, and other physical products featured on our Online Systems as well as event registration. If you wish to purchase a physical product or register for an event, you may be directed to a webpage that is hosted by a third party (or its service providers) and not by Staffrite.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Staffrite reviews its privacy practices regularly, and those practices are subject to change. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by checking the “Revised Date” legend at the bottom of the Policy. Any changes to the Policy will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy on the Internet, accessible through the Site.