Job ID 13661
Reports to: Reports to Head of Sales and Marketing, Algeria, Dotted Line report to Director of Marketing KL.
Key Purpose: Support the Head of Sales and Marketing to undertake all marketing activities in Algeria.
Development and implementation of Marketing plans, utilisation of approved budgets and resources to drive and achieve set objectives.
This position will work closely with the local Sales Team and factory. The position will be based in Algeria and will have regular travel to various parts of Algeria.
Strategic Outcome: Execute all marketing activities within the set timeline and budget and help achieve set business objectives including sales volumes and market share.
Key Accountabilities and Desired Outcomes
1. Work as an embedded marketing resource for Algeria.
2. Execute brand, region and country specific strategies and plans working in close coordination with the Sales and on-ground teams to achieve market share objectives (designated markets) and facilitate business unit growth.
3. Identify and ascertain relevant product positioning in each market to drive consumer preference and demand.
4. Continuously review and monitor channel dynamics as well as distribution gaps and sensitise the ground teams to get these gaps plugged.
5. Undertake regular market scanning for new and existing products to develop up-to-date market information for Algeria and KL including pricing, packaging, promotions etc. .
6. Locate and develop suitable communication partners in all important markets so as to implement the marketing communication plans within agreed time and budget framework.
7. Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the Category dominance and preference within the marketplace.
8. Coordinate and collaborate with other key functional areas for on-time smooth execution of planned marketing activities
9. Manage internal & external stakeholders as well as external agencies to accomplish agreed plans on schedule and within budget.
Key Behavioural Competencies Required
1. Marketing and communication expertise.
2. Good Communication skill – verbal & written.
3. Work under pressure and tight timelines.
4. Team player
5. Work under minimal supervision and guidance.
7. Experience of brand management is a must with sales experience from FMCG industry and willing to travel.
8. Good command of spoken and written English is preferred. Knowledge of French and Arabic is a must.
Technical Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
1. 6 – 8 years’ experience in FMCG industry with hands on experiences, out of which:
2. 4 – 6 years managing with multiple brands on the Field.
3. 1 – 2 years in Sales Experience.
4. Willingness to travel extensively across different markets.
5. Preferably male.
GM / COO, Head Sales & Marketing, Factory Personnel, Finance,
Advertising Agencies, Vendors, Distributors
Package offered is as below:-
(Highly preferable candidate comes from Africa or the Middle East) and willing to relocate to Algeria.
|1||BASIC SALARY||USD 1,250 to 1,500|
|2||CAR ALLOWANCE||Fully maintained car provided|
|3||HOUSING ALLOWANCE||Fully furnished accommodation provided|
|4||TERMINAL BENEFIT||1 month salary for each year paid at end of 3 years contract period|
|5||ANNUAL PASSAGE||1 trip per annum to home country (family & children below 18 years of age)|
|6||ANNUAL LEAVE||22 days per year|
|7||OUTPATIENT MEDICAL||Covered under the company – whole family & children below 18 years of age|
|8||INPATIENT MEDICAL||Covered under insurance – whole family & children below 18 years of age|
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Assistant Manager, Marketing Job, Algeria) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21st August 2022.
Staffrite is an equal opportunity Eployment Agency, that promotes gender equality, and DOES NOT CHARGE candidates at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.