Job ID 11839
PURPOSE FOR THE JOB
The Business Development Management role is responsible for generating new business, ensuring portfolio growth, and retaining existing clients.
- Identify, target, and build new relationships with existing and potential clients for revenue growth.
- Develop a credible pipeline of prospective clients and growth strategies that enables you to achieve personal monthly and annual targets.
- Clearly articulate value propositions for segments and industries for existing and prospective clients
- Develop business growth strategies to help drive revenue growth
- Creating targeted sales and marketing plans
- Understand client needs and be able to tailor solutions to address them.
- Participate in product development and creation of marketing collaterals to support targeted value propositions.
- Participate in the development of various product distribution channels.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field
- Diploma in Insurance (AIIK) or ACII
- 5 years relevant experience with demonstrated success in a similar position preferably within the insurance industry
Competencies and attributes in the following areas:
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, self-driven, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good negotiation and networking skills.
- Passionate, confident, energetic, and proactive.
- Organizational and analytical skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before or on 30th June 2022.