Job ID 3994
A “people” person who is bubbly, confident and able to initiate and hold conversations with clients from different backgrounds. Well organized to plan and maintain a busy clinic diary at optimum levels. Good phone manners and can develop good marketing leads to end in sales. Able to follow up on clients to maintain long term relationships.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Holder of a diploma at the minimum. Graduate degree in marketing, public relations or related field would be an added advantage.
- Well spoken in English with confident demeanor.
- Presentable and with good grooming.
- Attention to detail , good organizational skills to maintain clinic diary busy and at optimum levels
- Good follow up with clients, pre and post clinic visits.
- Ability to work with other teams to produce and maintain marketing strategies.
- The work entails 60% office and 40% field allocations.
- Able to produce strategy based marketing plans.
- Self driven and result oriented