The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing strategies that promote a company or brand’s products. You will manage various marketing channels like social media networks, Google Ads, website content and email marketing to deliver a persuasive and cohesive marketing message to our audience.
Our ideal candidate should:
- Develop and execute a digital marketing strategy for IRES.
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
- E.O and moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Create email-marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
- Create database of emails for lead generation.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, and video or blog posts) daily and encourage community members to take action and manage e-communication on the social media platforms.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments (automating tools, Keyword Research and Trafficking marketing).
- Searching for new marketing avenues.
- Respond to and positively engage those who may contact the company via social media.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Should have at least a Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, and Public Relations or any related course.
- At least 5 years’ Experience in Digital marketing in the areas of mass emails, SEO/SEM, blogging in any fast-paced company.
- Email marketing and drip emails campaigns
- Content Development
- Social Media Marketing
- Online Paid Advertising
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Intermediate Graphic design
- Intermediate WordPress and web development skills
- Intermediate Video Editing, Animation and Photo Editing
- Proficiency with website analytics tools (Google Analytics);
- Knowledge in the area of Digital Advertising, buying and planning media;
- Knowledge of Retargeting/Remarketing, Display, and Rich Media/Video Advertising
- Google Ads Certification required
How To Apply
Your application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to us on or before CoB Friday, 29th April 2022. Quote the JOB TITLE on the subject of your email.