Job ID 4231
The Social Media Strategist will be responsible for planning, managing, and implementing the social media campaigns for Brandafia’s clients.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Brandafia is a brand agency that currently focuses on developing and executing creative and innovative 3D and 2D designs for clients. For example, manufacturing companies, freelancers, film makers and NGOs. We are now launching a social media division to diversify our capabilities and services to our clients. At Brandafia, we value everyone’s constructive creative opinion and strive to generate original outputs as a collaborative and inclusive team.
The Social Media Strategist Role
The Social Media Strategist will be responsible for planning, managing, and implementing the social media campaigns for Brandafia’s clients. They will need to have a creative mindset and be familiar with social media trends. They will be responsible for creating social media posts, copywriting, and implementing techniques that generate consumer attention. They will also be responsible for monitoring the data analytics and adjusting the strategy accordingly based on these analytics.
Structure of the Work
The Social Media Strategist will be expected to work Monday-Friday, 9.30am-5.30pm, which includes a one-hour lunch break, and Saturday 9.30am-1.30pm.
Pay & Employee Benefits
The monthly salary will depend on experience (this will be negotiated following a successful interview). The successful candidate will also have training opportunities with Brandafia and external parties to enhance their social media, marketing, and analytical skills.
Who are we looking for?
– Undergraduate degree in any subject
– Undergraduate of postgraduate degree in social media or related subject (e.g., marketing)
– Additional certifications in social media/ marketing/ analytics
– Minimum of 3 years working in a social media role
– Experience working with other brands/ clients
Knowledge & Skills
– Knowledge of different social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube)
– Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
– Knowledge of social media calendars
– Knowledge of social media boosting
– Knowledge of target marketing
– Knowledge of SEO
– Knowledge of social media analytics
– Skilled in copywriting
– Skilled in Google AdSense
– Skilled in content creation (e.g., product photography, graphic design)
– Strong level of written and verbal English
– Ability to work in a team
– Creative mindset and openness to express ideas to the wider team
How to apply:
Please send your
2) A short (3-5 minute) introductory video of yourself to email@example.com
Introductory video instructions
– Please do not worry about using a high-quality camera/lighting. A video from your phone is fine.
– We are keen to know why you want to work for Brandafia and the skills you can bring to the team.
Application should be done by 28th of February.