Job ID 3945
Reporting to: C.E.O,
Must be available immediately,
Our client is a manufacturing company based in Ruiru. They are manufacturers of confectionery products. They seek to hire an Information Systems Administrator responsible and accountable for the implementation, maintenance, and smooth running of their computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines.
- Manage organizational information and communication systems using the most appropriate technology
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate ICT systems and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate ICT systems and develop governing policies e.g. back-up and procedures, internet usage guidelines
- Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Recommends information technology strategies by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
- Consulting computer users to ascertain needs and to ensure that facilities meet user or project requirements
- Selecting and purchasing appropriate hardware and software, ensuring software licensing laws are followed, implementing and managing security or integrity and backup procedures, scheduling upgrades and providing user training, support, advice, and feedback
- Testing and modifying systems to ensure that they operate reliably
- Designing maintenance procedures and putting them into operation
- Work with external suppliers to ensure the systems are running smoothly.
- Use the various tools available to generate and maintain reports from SAP, Payroll and Time and Attendance and other systems as required.
- Ensure SAP, payroll, time & attendance, vehicle tracking, and backup systems without downtime.
- Ensure email, phones lines, internet, and network systems are working.
- Ensure all computers (lap & desktops), phones, servers, CCTV Camera and power backup hardware and software are working
- Ensure all office equipment are in good working order including computers, printers, servers, CCTV cameras, and telephone.
- Ensure the network is well managed at all times.
Requirements and Qualifications and competencies
- Degree in an IT Related field or a Diploma in IT
- Must possess ERP knowledge a (SAP Business 1)
- Must have over 5 years relevant IT field preferably Manufacturing industry
- Ability to train users and handle IT related trouble-shooting
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good understanding of Google G-suite administration will be an added advantage.
- Should be well knowledgeable of the ICT trends in the market
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, implement and evaluate assigned goals
- Must demonstrate the ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities, and work under strict deadlines.
- Should have strong analytical and be result-oriented
- Must have high standards of integrity and ethical practice
- Must be capable of functioning effectively both as a team player and a team leader
- Must have management skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Information Systems Administrator) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 2nd February 2022.