Job ID 22715
Rafiki Microfinance Bank is a place where creativity and positive ambition are infectious. We are restless to win, to meet the changing needs of our customers and unlock growth opportunities.
- Resolve IT system user queries and problems within the TAT.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining Banks and its affiliate IT systems.
- Troubleshooting system hardware or software faults.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Creation of new users’ accounts and profile.
- Working with third parties to achieve IT related tasks.
- Perform preventive maintenance duties on IT system.
- Perform EOD, EOM, EOY procedures.
- Any other official duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Key Competencies, Skills, Qualifications And Experience
- Diploma in IT related field.
- 1-2 years’ working experience.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable trouble shooting skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their cover letter and CV to email@example.com quoting the position applied for on the e-mail subject on or before 31st August 2023 at 5:00pm.