Job ID 15764
|NATURE OF JOB||FULL TIME|
|SALARY RANGE||KSHs 40,000.00-50,000.00|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Candidate to take complete accountability for overall managing with assigned real estate properties. He/she will be responsible for all acquisition leasing, management, maintenance and security of facilities and assets.
- Handle and take care of all assigned properties.
- Create business plans for assigned properties.
- Research customers’ needs and expectation.
- Complete weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual inspections as required for a specific property.
- Provide and foster positive relationships with tenants, eternal clients, and internal clients.
- Collaborate and maintain relationships with contractors.
- Use marketing methods to attract potential tenants.
- Design and manage budgets expenditure.
- Research and analyze data and forecasts trends.
- Supervise, educate and train properties’ personnel.
- Create and present reports regularly.
- Research potential clients and build long-term relationships with them.
- Analyze and monitor the market conditions in order to anticipate market changes or trends.
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices.
- Developing and implementing programs policies and procedures for the various functions and operations of the Property Management department.
- Acquisition, allocation, furnishing and administration of office space, repair and maintenance of facilities furniture and fittings.
- Acquisition and allocation of parking space.
- Coordinate valuation of company property and updating and managing corporate property and asset inventory.
- Overseeing the drawing of lease contracts with relevant stakeholders.
KEY REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate or similar relevant field
- Prior experience working in the real estate as a property manager
- Knowledge in the use of Property Management software
- At least 5 years’ experience in property management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Good planning, organizing and coordinating skills.
HOW TO APPLY
- If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.