Job ID 13305
Experience 2 Years
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are looking for a Senior Officer to join our sales operations team, the team that helps the company to achieve its business goals by making sure we attain set sales targets. You will contribute to day-to-day support of sales as well as driving strategic initiatives to improve sales productivity, intelligence, and planning.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver who is passionate about the opportunity to partner with the sales leadership, and also passionate about our role in the Home + Living space, bringing affordable and durable products to a wider market, The position holder will be excited to help design and drive programs in support of MoKo’s continued success.
ROLES & RESPONSIBLITIES
- Provide operational support for the MoKo sales team on systems and processes
- Support assigned aspects of sales operations
- Prepare Personal Journey Plans for the sales teams
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting templates for the field, online and showroom sales teams
- Develop accurate reporting and insights on sales performance using available tools or building new tools
- Coordinate with different teams i.e., Finance, production, inventory & logistics to ensure that we get accurate raw data to be used in reporting and projection
- Use data and reports to make decisions about bottlenecks in the sales process
- Prepare targets and forecasts for the sales teams
- Support sales teams in finding new leads and prospects
- Implement sales technology and best practices
CAREER GROWTH + COMPENSATION
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the Senior Leadership team. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
ARE YOU OUR DREAM CANDIDATE?
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in sales operations (or at least sales reporting and interpretation)
- You possess a thoughtful, systematic approach to systems and processes
- You have great problem-solving and analytical skills
- You have the ability to work productively with different stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- You have the ability to manage across departments and communicate effectively with the Sales, Legal, HR, Finance, Manufacturing, and Marketing teams
- You have experience with data reporting/extracting tools used internally – Power BI, CRM, Google products, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the position as subject of email.
Interested and qualified? Go to Moko Home and Living on docs.google.com to apply