Job ID 14976
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Duties & Responsibilities
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Performing cost-benefit analysis of existing and potential customers.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
Professional Qualification/Job requirements
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any business-related field preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in FMCG.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills are essential.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets within schedule.
- Should be highly motivated.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, send your CV and a Cover letter stating relevant experience only quoting the job title on the email subject (Shop Attendants Job) to email@example.com by 2nd September 2022.