Job ID 16220
Experience 5 Years
United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC is a leading pan-African financial services institution with a global footprint. We have a clear purpose to be a role model for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders. We are looking to fill the position of a Branch Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Entrench growth by market dominance and market share multiplication
- Ensure that the overall budget of the Business Office is met and surpassed
- Keep up to date with business environment information with the objective of identifying business opportunities and maximizing them
- Network with all potential clients in all relevant categories of own locality
- Overall owner of the P&L of the branch and hence managing resources optimally, both human and material to achieving sustainable profitability
- Driving through the business segments within the branch to ensure maximization of coverage in own locality
- Develop and manage strategies to increase the share of wallet of all types of customers within own locality
Branch Operations & Leadership
- Own responsibility for the Business Office – Market Facing & Customer Service functions
- Ensure effective Customer Service Delivery and Experience across all touchpoints in the branch
- Responsible for brand and ambience management within the branch
- Ensure that the Bank’s/ Regulatory Authorities’ policies and guidelines are complied with at all times
- Direct and coach the branch team while instituting and driving a learning culture within the branch
- Achieve the approved PBT for the branch
- First degree in any field.
- Five (5) years’ experience with a leading industry player.
- Additional professional qualifications will be an added advantage particularly in sales and marketing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Key Competency Requirements
- Must exhibit drive energy, aggression and passion for business development and acquisition
- Must be technology savvy
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers and determine what products or service would best serve those needs.
- Selling and marketing skills.
- Must be self-solution driven, proactive and have acceptable knowledge of the business environment.
- Dynamic, analytical and a self-driven individual with the ability to work under pressure, maintaining a professional and helpful attitude at all times.
- Strong networking skills, for both internal and external networks.
- Relationship Management skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
The deadline for applications will be on 25/10/2022. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to United Bank for Africa (UBA) Kenya on app.ismartrecruit.com to apply