Job ID 19900
Job Purpose Statement
- Overall management and control of Trustee Services at NCBA Bank. The role holder will oversee the setup of Trustee Services at the Bank with specific focus on approved collective investment schemes such as Unit Trusts and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) while ensuring a high regulatory risk and compliance culture for the business.
- Responsible for the growth of the Trustee Services business by prospecting new clients and growing its revenue in line with the banks’ strategy.
- The role holder is expected to deliver first class service as well as build a highly engaged trustee services team.
- They are also tasked with building trusted and valued partnerships within the industry and to ensure successful commercialization of the business.
- Academic: A Bachelor’s degree any Business related field.
- Investment Administration Qualification (IAQ), Regulation & Compliance Course,
- Bonds and Fixed Income Markets Course. Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) qualifications will be an added advantage.
Desired work experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in banking particularly securities services (custody, Fund
- Administration and Trustee Services), with specific minimum 3 years of experience handling REITs
- Prior experience of handling a similar role is a plus.
Method of Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please apply before COB Jun 2, 2023. Head of Trustee Services Job at NCBA Bank