We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill these vacant positions. Applicants must be committed Christians who show evidence of involvement in their local churches.
Human Resource Officer (One Position) – Human Resource Department
Purpose of the Job:
Implementing Human resource policies and procedures in staff welfare and benefits in line with set business plans and objectives to ensure good employee relations and customer satisfaction to deliver the mission and vision of the University.
- Christian commitment and practice
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent from an accredited university
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution
- At least five years’ experience in human resource management in a similar or equivalent organization
- Membership to IHRM and possession of a current practicing license
- Managing the HR service delivery and workforce administration including ensuring an upto-date HRMIS, leave management, overtime administration, people statistics and other relevant data
- Ensuring industrial harmony in the University by Liaising with other labor management organs locally and internationally
- Managing student medical administration
- Coordinating, processing, and maintaining staff files and performance management records.
- Processing Immigration documents for expatriate’s work permits and special passes
- Managing the medical scheme for both staff and students and supporting the provident fund scheme
- Preparing, verifying and submitting accurate and timely payroll input for approval
- Preparing reports on staff dependents tuition waiver, compiling and allocating work study hours for students and submitting to finance for further processing
- Preparing, compiling and verifying applications for car loan, laptop and other loan documentation for processing and submission for approval
- Coordinating Provident Fund matters between staff, trustees and Scheme Administrators to ensure timely processing of benefits
- Coordinating Health and Safety matters in the university to ensure compliance
- Implementing best practices in Human Resource Management.
- Implementing change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
- Ensuring appropriate Christian behavior both internal and external in line with the institution’s Strategy.
How to Apply
Those interested in these challenging and rewarding positions should submit their applications and detailed curriculum vitae with names and contacts of 3 referees to the address below on or before 17th March 2023
All applications should be sent by E-mail to: email@example.com
Hard copies will not be considered. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.