- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures and maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, data, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Maintaining human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Ensuring payroll reports are well maintained.
- Maintaining staff leave balance reports.
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Overseeing exit interviews.
- Looking after the health, safety, and welfare of all employees.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the HR Manager.
- BA in business administration, social science, or relevant field with a Diploma in HRM.
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a HR officer, administrator, or other HR position in a fast-paced organization.
- Knowledge of HR functions (e.g recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your applications to email@example.com before 24th February 2022.