CJ Logistics boasts an e-fulfillment solution optimized for e-commerce. From storage of goods to shipping and delivery that follows customer order as well as inventory management. They seek to recruit a ports clerk who will support the C&F Manager with close execution and coordination of all clearing and forwarding related operations, ensuring safe and efficient clearance of inbound and outbound goods
- Removing of containers.
- Verification of units.
- Loading containers/loose cargo.
- Removal of units.
- Following up Shipping Lines
- Present documentations and coordinating.
- Entry release
- Diploma in Clearing and forwarding
- 5 years relevant work Experience.
- Basic computer skills; proficient in Microsoft word and excel
- Must be conversant with the KRA clearance procedures
- Knowledge of documentation requirements
- Must have the ability to able to clear along borders.
- An overall professional and positive attitude
- Good interpersonal relations, communication skills and possess a high degree of integrity, honesty and confidentiality.
- Must have knowledge of government procedures relating to imports & exports & Transit as well as knowledge of customs laws pertaining to Kenya as well as the East African Community.
- Excellent command of English language;
- Excellent Interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent coordinated skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before or on 4th April 2022.