Job ID 12250
- Experience7 years
- Develop and execute the HR strategy in alignment with the organizational objectives and goals particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, maintenance of organizational culture and succession planning
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances
- Leads in the development and revamping of organisation policies to align with the growing organisational needs and requirements
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new
- technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyze and advise the executive team on trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees as well as improve productivity of staff
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Providing and executing on an HR Change Management Plan
- Acting as a key communicator about the change and providing verbal and written communication that explain the old vs. new process
- How a change impacts an employee’s position, pay, hours, etc.
- Setting up systems and channels to support staff during the change
- Helping Change Team Anticipate Resistance
- Assessing, providing and executing on solutions to any legal, change or transition risks identified
- Managing employee and employer relationships
- Creating a rewarding company culture
- Overseeing disciplinary action
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong change management execution skills
- Ability to support and advise a growing management team in HR related matters
- Strong data-driven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Is a team player and able to collaborate with others
- Effective facilitation and influencing skills.Strong stakeholder management skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of 7 years of human resource management experience, preferred in a growth organization
Method of Application
This position is expected to be a contract of 12 months, renewable.
To Apply: Interested candidates should send their applications to email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis