Job ID 4463
Career Level Officer
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Our client offers cross-border digital financial services (DFS) that make it easy for Africans
to conduct financial transactions (transfer money, pay bills, buy insurance and securities,
barter currencies etc.) across their boundaries and beyond. Similarly, they make it easy
for the African diaspora and other customers to transact with Africa. They support various
payment channels including mobile money and all major international card networks.
Our client aspires to be the dominant pan-African solution for affordable cross-border
remittances and bill payment by serving a much larger informal segment of the population
in fulfillment of their mission to accelerate the continent’s digital revolution and transform
lives and experience of the world. Our client’s mission is to connect the world through the
most creative, reliable, and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses,
and economies to thrive.
Staffrite HR Africa provides you with the opportunity to make a difference in the world,
invest in your professional development, and be a part of an inclusive and diverse
workplace by joining our client’s team. Your individuality is welcomed by our client, who
is seeking to fill the following vacancy:
Sales team (Representative)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Work Location: Nairobi
- Industry: Fintech
- Salary: Ksh. 110,000 – Ksh. 145,000
These must be individuals who are excellent salespersons. This position offers an opportunity to earn a constant monthly retainer, aggressive commission schedule, and bonuses.
NB: Performance will be evaluated by the number of merchants you onboard and the number of users you convert.
- Keen to learn the onboard part of the solution, in order to convince the customers and convert them to become our daily merchants/ customers.
- Meet with prospective customers show case our products and services and convince them enough to come onboard as existing clients.
- On a daily bases sell our products and services to new clients, convert and onboard these customers and merchants.
- Serve as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within the assigned territory.
- Determine the opportunities and challenges for local businesses.
- Provide information on regional sales results (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Determine the needs of the customer and make product recommendations.
- Respond to all customer inquiries.
- Where need be, cross-sell products.
- Collaborate with sales representatives from various territories to share best practices and support a unified sales strategy.
- BSc in Marketing or Business Administration or a Diploma in Sales techniques is a plus
- Four (4) Years work experience as a Sales Representative
- Familiarity with Fintech industry is a plus
- Experience with CRM software
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilient with a proven track record in sales
All candidates interested in the above position should be:
- Confidence, Innovative, Strategic Visionary leader and integrity.
- Highly experienced in the Fintech Industry.
Other Info: Deadline: By Monday 7th/03/2022 COB
How to Apply
Our clients’ unique approach means we’re looking for unique people. The foundation of our Client is built on transparency, collaboration, and a deep desire to make things better. So, if you’re ready to join a team of smart, highly motivated individuals, and feel like this position is a good fit, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Fintech Sales team (Representative) ) to email@example.com on or before 7th March 2022 COB! We can’t wait to hear from you.