Job ID 6981
|JOB TITLE||HEAD TEACHER-PRIMARY SCHOOL|
|NATURE OF JOB||FULL TIME|
The school is a high end private primary school in Ngong. They seek to recruit a Head-Teacher who is enthusiastic, initiative and who enjoys his/her work. To provide strategic leadership in organizing, managing and controlling the school.
Duties & Responsibilities
- School Administration
- Reporting all matters to the Directors
- School Strategic planning
- Day today monitoring the school staff and Students
- Developing proposals to the Directors
- Liaising with Educational Departments for proper certification and running of the school
- Formulating overall aims and objectives for the school and policies for their implementation
- Working with Directors and senior colleagues to deploy staff effectively and recruit new staff
- Meeting with other education professionals, and representing the school at conferences and other events outside the school
- Motivating, training and disciplining staff
- Confirming the motivation of the students
- Ensuring proper communication in school
- Ensuring the school is up-to-date with innovations, from teaching practices to new technologies
- Resolving major disciplinary issues with students
Qualifications and skills
- Degree/ Diploma in Education (P1)
- 3-5 years teaching experience
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Head teacher or Deputy Teacher
- TCS Number a MUST.
- Must have a teaching experience with CBC System.
- A Certificate or Diploma in Montessori will be an added advantage.
- Must have Certificate of good conduct.
- Ability to lead, organize and manage a school.
- Good experience in Teaching
- Good experience in Leadership, Management and Administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Initiative with high energy levels
- Decision Making skills
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Flexible to different situations
HOW TO APPLY
- If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to email@example.com quoting the job title as the subject line.
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.