Job ID 13640
Reports to: General Manager – Africa Region
Key Purpose: Driving Sales and Distribution and Trade Marketing activities in the assigned markets
Achieve set business objectives of the organisation:
- Sales volume and value in all the assigned markets
- Achieve Distribution across all markets and channels
- Managing Collection and AR
- Propose trade marketing requirements
Sales and Operations
- In-charge of driving and achieving sales budget for all product categories in the assigned markets.
- Achieve widespread distribution across all channels.
- Prepare Go-To-Market strategy and implement the same.
- Make sales forecast for all products and markets.
- Manage collection and AR for assigned markets.
- Manage distributor and channel relationship
- Plan and propose trade marketing activities.
- Send and share the activity proposals with HO marketing team to take clearance for budgets and implementation period.
- Send Monthly Marketing MIS
Monitor & Control the budget
- Monitor and control assigned trade marketing budgets in each of the markets.
- Deliver marketing activities within the agreed budget and timeline.
- Manage collection and AR as per set norms.
- Manage the expenses as per company guidelines.
Forecast and Planning
- Make Sales forecast for each assigned market
- Prepare sales plans and budgets for each market
Key Behavioural Competencies Required
- Organized and good planner
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Team player
- Sound judgment
- Be Proactive and ready to take initiative.
- Quick learner
Technical Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- Male management graduates with 8 – 12 years experience in hardcore sales from FMCG industry.
- Management of a large distribution network and large format national/regional distributors.
- Excellent planning skills.
- Computer literate and comfortable in making reports and analysis in Excel and word. Excellent presentation skills and dealing with senior management.
- Able to travel extensively across different markets. Personal mobility is preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent man management skills across multiple cultures.
- HO : Sales and Marketing, Finance, Legal team
- Local authorities
- Client Sales / Marketing Team
Package offered is as below:-
(Highly preferable candidate comes from Africa or Middle East) and willing to relocate to Angola.
|1||BASIC SALARY||USD 4,000 to 5,000|
|2||CAR ALLOWANCE||Fully maintained car provided|
|3||HOUSING ALLOWANCE||Fully furnished accommodation provided|
|4||TERMINAL BENEFIT||1 month salary for each year paid at end of 3 years contract period|
|5||ANNUAL PASSAGE||1 trip per annum to home country (family & children below 18 years of age)|
|6||ANNUAL LEAVE||22 days per year|
|7||OUTPATIENT MEDICAL||Covered under the company – whole family & children below 18 years of age|
|8||INPATIENT MEDICAL||Covered under insurance – whole family & children below 18 years of age|
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager Job in Angola) to email@example.com on or before 15th August 2022.
Staffrite is an equal opportunity Eployment Agency, that promotes gender equality, and DOES NOT CHARGE candidates at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.