Job ID 22916
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in 1937. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, general and Medical insurance.
Job Ref. No: JAML007
To provide professional investment advisory services to our clients within the retail segment. The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing, retaining, and growing a client base by implementing financial planning solutions in line with the client’s needs. The role holder will be required to be up to date with macro-economic trends, market developments as well as monitoring corporate actions of listed companies.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Meeting clients to understand their financial objectives by selling & cross selling of all JAML Investment products and services.
- Managing, maintaining and building new and existing client relationships.
- Preparing and presenting proposals to existing and potential clients
- Provide direct sales support (quality lead generation and effective follow-up) to generate and convert quality leads into sales.
- Participate in specific product campaigns by ensuring that the products are explained to customers.
- Adhering to compliance, operational procedures, and practice management standards.
- Assists clients grow their investment portfolios by giving them the right advice on where to invest the money for maximum returns while reducing risk.
- Asks clients pertinent questions to understand their financial goals to advise them correctly on what investment options to take.
- Complies with all regulatory requirements in offering advice to clients to avoid penalties from regulators.
- Consistently achieving the allocated sales targets.
- Prospecting skills
- Personal Branding & Good communication skills
- Social Selling & Negotiation skills
- Virtual Selling Skills
- Able to work independently.
- Relationship management and networking skills
- Able to plan and manage time effectively.
- Strong negotiation skills are required.
- Ability to understand economic and financial trends is a requirement.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Business Related Field
Investment industry knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in the Financial Services industry in a Sales role in a Bank or in the Asset/Wealth Management and Investment space.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Jamlcustomerservice@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by Monday, 1st September 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.